View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 07:37 AM   #829
Luder
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazrim View Post
In my opinion, I would say Dragon Age 2 was the start for many to question what Bioware was thinking. Inquisition definitely didn't have a smooth development either.
You're right, but I was able to forgive the reused "dungeons" etc only because I really enjoyed the story. As mentioned before, I would consider TOR a bust as it was (is?) the most expensive game to ever be developed and went free to play in less than 12 months, it's still kicking though, and I still play it. I hope Bioware gets another kick at another Dragon Age, EA should just have them stick to what they know, I haven't finished Andromeda (kids, amirite??? lol) but I don't get all the hate for it.

My hate for the ME3 ending wasn't that Shepard died, I was expecting it, but after listening to Casey Hudson spout off about "no reaper off button" (what was the crucible?) and no A B or C ending (we got red, blue green), and the end fight was supposed to be against a reaperized Illusive Man, but Hudson said it was too "video gamey" wtf? It just left a sour taste with me. If the hoodie kid would have been a Keeper, it would have made at least a little more sense. Bioware decided to play the "art" card. Ughhh
Luder is offline   Reply With Quote