View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 12:02 PM   #3055
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Prepare to have your socks shifted by mere millimeters.
I've said it before, I will say it again.

It will not surprise me if this is good. I mean...people have been clamoring for this for years...I dont know why. I think Zack Snyder has made all of 1 good movie in his career.

However...if it were me...I would see that this is a cheat.

You released the movie. It sucked. It sucked long and it sucked hard. But now you were given 4 years to completely fix it.

So this shouldnt suck. This should be good. If it isnt good then you once more go back to the issue of fundamental problems.

Kind of like WW84. It wasnt like they didnt have a budget. It wasnt as though they didnt have time and rushed it out. It was just garbage.

This is why 'They Snyder Cut' is a complete and total cheat.

"The Justice League movie was total garbage....but that wasnt my vision!! This!! This is the movie I meant to make but also absolutely didnt at the time!!"

Its releasing a product that everybody hated and then saying "No, no, no! I didnt mean to give you that! I meant to give you this!! After having 4 years to fix all the things that sucked about it!"

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is online now   Reply With Quote