Thread: Shaw Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 01:31 PM   #526
SilverGS
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemenz View Post
I did the same. During the conversation when I updated to BlueSky the rep told me that all boxes were 4K. They guy showed up and only had one 4K box and 3 portals. I showed him the chat and had him call in and after a small chat he came back with 3 4K boxes so I had one for every tv. No extra charge because it was originally offered to me.

Saving chat saved me the rental fees if 3 extra boxes as well as the frustration so it’s the only way I operate with them now.
I might have to do this from now on as well. I was offered the exact same thing. I wanted more than the single 500gb drive. Was told I would get multple 4k boxes each with a 500gb for 1.5 total. I guess 3 is the max that can be connected together.

They showed up with 1 4K box and 3 satellites. I have since fought to get one more and need to call again to get a third as each person has a different story. First person said they would be networked together and see each other and share recording space with each other. Second and third said they would be completely separate networks. Once I finally got the second and confirmed that they do indeed see each other and a single recording list I need to call again and fight for the third. Problem is not sure if they would do the third for free as the last person told me I was already maxed on credits
SilverGS is offline   Reply With Quote