View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 04:38 PM   #48
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Ok, so I've seen a trend on here that's bothering me a little (in fact, you could say it "grinds my gears"). Only 3 people bothered to thank Halifax Drunk for posting the game thread today, and I'm one of them.

What the hell people? When did we get so stingy with the gratitude around here? These things don't just magically write themselves. HD goes through a lot to put all the data together along with photos and give a cohesive summary of the matchup. It takes time and effort which is UNPAID, so the least you could do is show some appreciation. As a fellow writer on this site, the only thing we get in return after taking time from our busy schedules to add to this site in a meaningful way is to have our fellow fans let us know that they appreciate our work.

Seriously...all you have to do is click a button. It's the least you can do and it makes us feel like our efforts are appreciated. Come on CP, you're better than this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cali Panthers Fan For This Useful Post: