View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 02:20 AM   #2
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Rules:
Do not edit posts.
Do not post during the night-phase.
Do not post after a majority of votes has been reached.
Do not post after a deadline until I post the next day post.
Do not have any game-related communication outside of this thread unless your role allows it.
Do not post in bold except to vote or remote vote.
Do not reveal your role PM (i.e. screenshot, etc.)
Post at least once every real-time day (except during nighttime). Inactivity can get you replaced at my discretion.

Votes/Ban:
If a majority+1 is achieved before the deadline the poster is banned and night-phase begins immediately. There is no deadline for hammer.

If a majority+1 is not achieved prior to the deadline, the player with the most votes will be banned if they have received at least 1/3 of the votes and night-phase begins. If there is a tie, there is no ban and night-phase begins. If no one receives 1/3 of votes, then no ban occurs and night-phase begins.

To vote, post in bold Vote: Oling_Roachinen do not include anything else in the post.

To remove your vote: Remove vote: Oling_roachinen.

I will try to post frequently the vote count, but please work as a town to tally and make sure if the majority+1 is achieved that everyone stops posting and wait for me. You can only vote for one poster at a time, but can vote and remove vote as often as you like.

Deaths:
Roles will be revealed by me, there is no communication after your death (there is no death post).

Deadlines
I will post the deadline for each day-phase in the morning post and any subsequent vote update posts, deadlines will always be 10:00 PM. The deadline will be around two real-time days. Nights will last around 24 hours.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote