View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 08:58 PM   #3749
tete
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary14 View Post
Thanks. It's something so obvious but I probably would've overlooked. Luckily there seems to be lots of places available on AirBnB right now.

It will be the first trip where I dont have any tours booked or day trips planned, just planning to take it day by day and have low/no expectations in case the little guy needs a nap, feedings etc
Low expectations should pretty much be your mantra from now on - travel or not. We pretty much exclusively do AirBnB (or the like) when we travel - separate bedrooms, kitchens (ie: fridge), laundry, usually a bit more square footage all are a plus. We did a lot of travel with our daughter before she turned 1 - I'd suggest for flights just ensure you have lots of wipes and diapers and changes of clothes for your baby. We have an extra smart phone that we use without a SIM for white noise - "relax melodies" is a free app on android with different sounds (I use it too when we travel). We actually got to do a ton of stuff with her in tow with little disruption when she was teeny, it was more when she hit toddler/kid stage where we had to modify our travel plans a bit more. That said we've hit up 7 countries with her and she's only 6, so we're doing okay.
tete is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tete For This Useful Post: