View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 12:04 PM   #49
Nabber
Scoring Winger

Exp:

I'm sure I've had a bunch over the years but these two stick out to me:

1. Playing GTA 3, just an amazing gaming experience at the time. Similar to someone else's experience in this thread with slow motion jumps, I was doing a mission however. I think it was the final one as it was super hard. All I remember is I had to get to the airport on a time limit and my wanted level was extremely high.

I'm sure I had failed the mission a few times already and my time was even worse than my previous runs. Police cars were everywhere, I got rammed off the main route entering through the front entrance which the game was showing you to go and I was driving down a hill going extremely fast, I had basically given up as there were like 10 seconds left. It was chaos, I still remember driving my favorite car, the convertible with racing strip. As I'm going down the hill in a madness of police vehicles crashing all over the place heading into a river of water I hit a special jump. My car is so turned around that it actually flips, in slow motion, and I'm thinking to myself wow this is the coolest thing ever expecting to blow up my car and crash on landing with police blowing up and crashing around too and the car actually lands on it's wheels doing one rotation. I regain control, drive through a chain link fence into the airport to complete the mission with seconds to spare. I really wish I had this recorded as it was by far the craziest thing to ever happen to me in all my years of gaming.

2. Playing Madden over 15 years ago nothing really special about it but I always remember it. Not sure which one but I didn't really play Madden so found it really challenging, especially come playoffs. I believe it was in the second playoff game, which is the furthest I ever made playing Madden. I needed a touchdown final play of the game. I have no idea how far out I was, guessing 20 yards. I was the Pirates as I loved Kordell Stewart since he was super fast.

I took the snap and was rushed, ran to the left outside of the pocket. A ton of defensive players were coming at me all super close and just in a panic pushed a bunch of buttons and did a spin breaking from the pack then jumped as someone was diving at me. All by fluke. From there running left and close to out of bounds I hailed a pass into the end zone for the win, always remember that one even though I played way more NHL.

Last edited by Nabber; 11-29-2019 at 12:06 PM.
Nabber is offline   Reply With Quote