View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 01:57 PM   #205
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil Terwilliger View Post
So Captain, or anyone else, how do you stop Streveller? Without going into what the Stamps offence or Bo did wrong, it’s undeniable Streveller was a force out there. He didn’t even attempt a pass but still racked up yards.

Also, any thoughts on Wpg having a bye last week? Not an excuse but I can’t help but wonder if it gave them an edge.

The Bombers came out pretty slow in the game, which is what you see with teams on a bye week. they weren't great offensively and Calgary moved the ball pretty well defensively.

The problem without jumping on Bo too much, is when you don't complete passes and don't get first down and you're opponent is putting together 6 ot 7 minute drives, it takes not only the clock away from you, but your defense wears down, and in this case your front seven wears down.

I thought that Monson took too long to start doing run blitzes, if Shrevler came in, I'd be sending the entire front seven everytime and play jam man coverage. Knock the timing of the receivers off, and take away the run gaps.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote