View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 02:49 PM   #68
Textcritic
Acerbic Cyberbully

Exp:
Default Sharks re-sign Joe Thornton (1 year, $2 million)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute 14 View Post
The funny thing, Text, is in that thread people said the playoff suckage sort of ruined the season for them. Most of them didn't say "regular season". You did. Because you needed to change the context to avoid having to admit the Flames are still 'perennial losers'...
I continue to belabour the point because I really hate being misrepresented. I addressed ONE poster on ONE point in that thread: HIS CHARACTERISATION OF THE POST-ASB REGULAR SEASON AS SOMETHING ABOUT WHICH FLAMES FANS SHOULD BE DISAPPOINTED.

I don’t really care what you think of my own motivation for posting in that thread what I did; nor do I care what you think of my own disdain for the SJ Sharks. My feelings are what they are, and I will express them freely. Heaven forbid that someone dare to speak poorly of the amazing N California hockey franchise that is aging into oblivion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by woob
"...harem warfare? like all your wives dressup and go paintballing?"
"The Lying Pen of Scribes" Ancient Manuscript Forgeries Project

Last edited by Textcritic; 09-07-2019 at 03:20 PM. Reason: In compliance with Resolute 14's exception taken to my "misrepresentation" of Barnett Flames's post.
Textcritic is offline   Reply With Quote