View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 10:30 AM   #27
GioforPM
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monahammer View Post
Mea culpa on that wording, but I intended it to be a more consistent tracking of the standings and who might be thinking of selling, and what they could offer us. I thought I should base or qualify the bottom feeding teams on results, and Tb had a bad start so they wound up on the list. They are very likely to play themselves off of future weekly updates.

I am open to suggestions, subtractions or additions for other players we could target from listed teams. I intended that list to be a starting point that would be refined with feedback/monitoring of stats and standings to then narrow down on a scope if logical "buy-low" targets.

Perhaps an addition should be made on team needs as well. I made the list with potential top-6 contributing forwards but as the season progresses the need may change (injuries, player development, etc)

My current favourite targets are toffoli or maybe eric staal.
No problems - I understood it fine, though I do think we are a tad early to even think about who the teams will be (aside from the usual suspects, who have largely been bled dry anyway). I wish the deadline was earlier.
GioforPM is offline   Reply With Quote