View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 01:11 AM   #1204
curves2000
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by snootchiebootchies View Post
My daughter will only eat food that she knows she likes from previous experience. No amount of cajoling will convince her otherwise. My son is a more adventurous with food so I'm less concerned about him. We could order the burger entree but there is no way my daughter will be able to fit the burger into her mouth so that's why I was asking if there was a kids menu. But it doesn't sound like it.

Just looking for a steakhouse to take my wife on her birthday. She will definitely want the kids there so no babysitter. My wife and I used to go to Smugglers periodically but haven't been back since we had the kids so I thought of taking her back there but it's no good if the kids don't eat. Fallback option is The Keg at Crowfoot. They have a kids menu that's pretty popular with our kids.

I know this sounds obvious but how about splitting a good entree? I used to work at a well known steakhouse in Calgary and it always amazed me at how many parents would choose the chicken finger and fry option for their children or a burger.

I would have lot's of parents order 2 chicken finger meals or burgers at $14 each or something like that meanwhile they could have ordered 1 8oz rib eye or New York AAA grade steak sandwich for $20 and have a higher quality meal and fed both kids for the most part, I am talking about very young children here.

Just a thought
curves2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curves2000 For This Useful Post: