View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:40 PM   #2821
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

In the last election I had Jonathon Dennis running in my riding, a NDP candidate that really didn't make an impression and isn't running again. A Alberta Party candidate who really didn't make an impression because I can't remember receiving anything in the mail or a door knock or anything.

I couldn't vote for Dennis because he was a un repentent Redford screaming yoddle, and was under suspicion of domestic assault and had changed the legal limit law to the current stupid one, because I couldn't vote for him, I couldn't vote for the NDP candidate because she didn't resonate and I really didn't believe in the NDP platform. Didn't know enough about the Alberta Party.

The shame is that I couldn't vote for the communist party candidate because I firmly believe that a communist party member shouldn't be running in an election they should be conspiring to overthrow the government and then execute all of the rich land owners.

I actually honestly spoiled my ballot in the last election because the choices were so pathetic.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: