View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 11:54 AM   #51
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiri Hrdina View Post
I agree. My point is that Sliver is minimizing how bad actions like Louis CK's are. Sure relative to actual rape they aren't AS bad, but they are still REALLY REALLY bad.

Again this is what he said
"Louis CK's I don't find that bothersome and I don't think the victims were that victimized"

Brutal take.
That's not brutal at all. I remember once my uncle walked into the bathroom at Eau Claire market and some dude was sitting on the counter wacking off. It was a funny story to him and us.

Some old dude jerked off in front of my wife when she was 17 on the C-train. It's still a go-to funny/WTF story for her.

Last year I was driving in Forest Lawn and some crack whore came up beside my truck and flashed her naked crotch at me. Didn't feel victimized.

If my daughter encountered a situation similar to the Louis CK one, I wouldn't want her to feel like a victim. I would want her to feel secure and strong enough to immediately remove herself from the situation. I think it can be unhealthy to opt to view yourself as a victim when you may not be.

But as for my quote above, I didn't say they weren't victims. I said they weren't that victimized. On the scale of bad things one human can do to another, jerking off on the telephone when you can just hang up barely registers and certainly isn't in the same ballpark as MJ ejaculating on the face of seven year old boys.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote