View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 10:56 PM   #4704
sa226
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I honestly wonder as a politician in 2020 how you can score a TKO against Trump.

If you take the high road, you're considered weak. If you fire back you're "un presidential"

I mean the debate we all want to see, that we never will is the great orator (Obama) vs the great narcissistic bully. But gawd damn Trump is very good at what he does.

What I saw was the flawed candidate that we all know in Biden do the best he could against the constant variable that Trump is. Anyone expecting anything new from Trump is kidding themselves. Biden was flustered by an unhinged bully, but I thought he actually did OK.

But seriously I'd need to go back to find previous public speaking appearances from Biden to see if he's a natural bumbler or if its a symptom of his age. He's always searching for the correct word, and instead of pausing he just blurts out verbal diarrhea, coming across as a bumbler.

People want to rip off the bandaid and snap back to the America as presented in Hollywood, when in reality, in much the same way America has slowly devolved into an autocratic state, its going to take time to dig out of this deep ditch. Voting out Trump for whatever cardboard cutout that is willing to fill his spot, is step 1.

Last edited by sa226; 09-29-2020 at 10:59 PM.