JonDuke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna Sniper View Post
Great job

Only errors I see so far

GM's list - Calgary needs the GM's handle added
Rules - While you have the commissioner and league history you need to copy paste the rule here as well
Thanks for that. I'm having cache issues recently but it's changed now. Also, for that GM list section, I'll soon have it so each picture/GM name is clickable and will redirect to the team page. The old site had that and I used that route more often than not.

The rules and league history pages do exist but are hidden until they get cleaned up and formatted properly. Same as the "past champs"

Quote:
Originally Posted by flambers View Post
One item required, will need to have a tool under "roster".

Where the league or GM can search for a player... (first and last name, usually I use the first letter only)

This is useful, when checking if a player is on an existing team when a signing request is sent.

Site looks really good
Are you talking about this page?
http://cphl.calgar18.mywhc.ca/rosters-2/
If so, it's on the secondary (very top) menu, under the resources>rosters option.

It's also on the home page at the bottom left, if you click on "Player Search"

Is that what you mean?

There's a few other things I know are wrong but, as it stands right now, this site is way better than the last, so please feel free to use it for now and it'll be updated on the fly, when I get time and eventually morphed over to the actual cphlsim.com domain.
JonDuke is offline   Reply With Quote