View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 08:36 AM   #43
OMG!WTF!
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
As for the hoax part, I don't even know how you get there. Is the CIA running up to glaciers at night running hair dryers to melt them?

No but occasionally you see some "peer reviewed" data that shows some glaciers getting bigger and water in some oceans is getting colder. It just seems like it takes one scrap of info to negate the whole other side of things.

Danielle Smith has had Timothy Ball on her show several times which surprises me because I think she's pretty smart. And if you just listen to the radio segment you'd be scratching your head going what the hell is the climate change garbage about anyway. Then you read up on what a goof Timothy Ball is and you feel as though you've been had again.

So I don't get it. I think our solutions to climate change are idiotic but I do not disagree with most of the science until you get science that obviously has an agenda...like the Canada is cooling twice as fast as the rest of the world stories that allow the government to say look at us doing this important science and policy work.
OMG!WTF! is offline   Reply With Quote