View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 01:51 PM   #9
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GullFoss View Post
Ah ok. Gotcha...

I'm starting to hear quite a bit of anecdotal evidence about the real estate market being the slowest since the downturn began in early-2015 (from an activity perspective). But eventually, I suppose that translates into more price leverage for buyers if the slow down lasts long enough.

I've heard this both from prospective buyers (main complaint being lack of depth, slow pace of new listings) and from industry professionals (real estate agents, inspectors, mortgage brokers, etc all saying activity levels are really low)

I was just curious if you've also observed this slow down and perhaps had a view that it was more seasonal noise (winter months) rather than something more fundamental.
Would be great if the OP could update on his/her plans or if he/she sold!!

The weather has made it tough to predict where this spring is headed however I seem to be on track for another busy season based on the prep work I am putting in for buyers and new listings right now. February was / has been one of the slower Februarys in years past but as I say above, the activity levels often roll with the weather and the weather hasn't been much fun. I am excited to see what March brings.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Travis Munroe For This Useful Post: