View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 12:40 AM   #1
REDVAN
Franchise Player

Exp:
Exclamation CP Photo Challenge #11- "Abstract" VOTING NOW EVERYONE WELCOME TO VOTE!!!!

First of all, thanks for voting for my Iginla tree ornament picture. It feels like cheating, because I knew anything Flames related would get votes. However, I think the photo was decent anyway. Thanks again.

Theme
- Abstract

I don't know an exact definition for abstract photo/art stuff, but basically, let's leave it open to interpretation. I guess that generally, abstract should mean "weird" or "what the heck is that?" or "not what I were hoping for, but still awesome" or something to that effect. I know it's a fairly general category, and that is somewhat on purpose.

May the best photo win!

---------------
Rules:
All photos must be no larger than 800x600 (or something close)
Please post only 1 photo per post (make a new post for new pics)
Post as many photos as you like, just keep it on topic
Vote by clicking the "Thanks" button at the bottom of the post
You may vote for 3 finalists.
Once the challenge leader (winner from previous challenge) chooses when to end the voting, he/she will change the thread title to explain when voting ends.
Once voting for the finalists is over, the challenge leader will tally up the votes and post (in 3 separate posts) the finalists.
Challenge leader again changes thread title to say when voting ends
Then, everyone comes back and votes on those 3 finalists.
You are only allowed 1 vote in the finals, so choose wisely
Winner of the challenge will start a new challenge thread and copy/paste these rules in the original post for consistency.
Don't be too specific with the theme nor too general. Try and get a theme that people can contribute to. Don't pick the red african ant of Kenya as a theme... nobody will post. Likewise, don't make the theme "stuff on earth"
Have fun.
---------------

Submission Deadline - Sunday January 9th at noon-ish. Enough time?