View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 01:43 PM   #36
jlemire
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathgod View Post
Hockey and curling are what I care about most at the Olympics. If the NHL isn't going to Beijing, it's up to Hockey Canada to figure out how to ice a better team than the one they did at these games. On the womens side I don't know what improvements can be made as the US just seemed more determined to win than our women were.

As for curling, Koe and Homan just couldn't quite seem to figure the ice out. Homan in particular has some head-scratching misses on relatively easy shots. Not sure what the remedy here is other than to hope for better ice in Beijing?

Also, I wonder how Canada will do in ice dancing. There is no truly replacing Virtue and Moir, but hopefully another pair can step up to the plate.

This whole terrible team argument has frustrated me since the games ended. I thought Team Canada looked good played their A$$es off and aside from the first 2 periods of the German game showed they were the best team in the Tournament (OAR looked god Awful in the 1st game and should have lost the Gold medal game too) Lets not forget WITH NHLers Canada has failed to Medal in 40% of the games
jlemire is offline   Reply With Quote