View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 01:48 PM   #697
Swarly
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarly View Post
I talked to someone in store and they confirmed it is $55/mo, no contract or intro pricing fine print or anything.

I didn't get it yet as I'm waiting to switch over in mid-Dec when my new condo is finished building but will report back on the ease of setup and connection strength/speed once I test it out.
Just wanted to throw my update in so as not to abandon everyone whom is surely waiting on the edge of their seats for my report.

Have yet to actually try the freedom internet as it turns out my building was wired up by telus. So I need a Shaw tech to come in and do some extra setup before Shaw or Freedom will work for me. But the telus guys wired up the cable box and wifi modem in my utility box before I moved in, they were even nice enough (lazy enough) to turn it on and have the wifi to every unit on. I noticed this on my phone with ~40 available telusA#AAA wireless signals available. They were even nice enough to put a sticker on the top of the modem with my SSID and password.... even the admin pass so I could login and change my SSID and settings.....

so tldr; I have free internet from telus currently so no update on the Freedom internet as of yet
Swarly is offline   Reply With Quote