View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 10:31 AM   #324
Russic
Dances with Wolves

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr. Mints View Post
Spiderman - what a game!

I had a bit trouble with it at first, keeping up with the pace, figuring out combos, etc., but after maybe 3-4 hours it became pretty natural. I finished it yesterday, 100% completion, all but one trophy <!!!> (I spent all my goddamn challenge tokens on upgrades instead of suits purchases and the remaining--mostly chasing the drones--are just too hard to get gold)

Trophy-hunting wasn’t a [huge-ass] chore in this game like 99% of games – and wouldn’t that be awesome if it became the new norm? if i recall, trphies in Horizon Zero Dawn were pretty achievable. and incidentally, I don’t really give a toot about trophies per se, but unlocking easter-eggy things in the game can be quite rewarding.

aside from the repetitiveness of some of the side quests, I thought the game was terrific. And in a stupid living-vicariously-through-videogames-kind-of-way, its feels like the most intimate tour of New York I’ve ever been on/

will probably do a second playthrough to unlock suits as i’m basically just killing time for Red Dead2. I earned that platinum!
This is my Spider-man review summed up perfectly. I found some of the sneaking missions annoying, but at least nothing was overly difficult or time intensive. Great story. Great ending.
Russic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Russic For This Useful Post: