View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 07:58 PM   #709
Iceman57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcGold View Post
I'd like some customization in build... that was the most fun part. Seriously they're taking away building your own player? I always bought the game late and the disparate stats never bothered me one bit, having a speedy dangler embarrass me on D just increased the motivation to get better.

The problem wasn't the stats, the problem was lag in every single game, pausing and people quitting and screwing up the xp gains. Again EA proves they just don't get it, completely redesign one aspect that worked just fine while leaving the blatantly broken aspects the same, EA's gonna EA. Now there will be no motivation to keep playing, I'dd play dropins to get my guys hand eye up or to get better at hitting. The entire draw of EASHL is gone now, good work you freakin geniuses. Enjoy the lag, atleast we'll get proper clothing for the coaching team... sigh. God damn I hate EA. They won't even acknowledge lag is an issue.
Honestly i would have to disagree with you wholeheartedly, i mean in the past, I also enjoyed progressing my player card but not for the past two iterations of the game. After shelling out cabbage for the game itself and then to spend more to unlock all of the slots (since i don't play Be a Pro) made the game quite expensive. Then playing against a team of only two "grinder" type players, both 5'6 at 150lbs with 99 overall speed, that has not been as fun at all. If the create a player model is even across the board for everyone and what determines the outcome of the game is your personal skill combined with co-operational team play, I am very much in favour of the change. I suppose every once and a while i might get a touch of hesitation in the game but for the most part, I personally haven't really had an issue with lag while playing online.
Iceman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iceman57 For This Useful Post: