View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 11:12 PM   #16
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwslam View Post
Picked up an A4S about a week ago.
Considering returning it for the A7 since it's on sale now and I can google home it...
Nice. Congrats on the purchase. I have the iLife V8s which I assume is about on par with the A7. The mop function on the V8 seems really pointless and stupid though. I'd rather have the wifi function than mop function.

The wifi feature on the A7 is nice as you can turn it on while you go out to come home to a relatively cleaned home. Using the robot vacuum intermittently does make the home seem cleaner and the result is especially fantastic on hard wood floors. Like my V8s, the iLife A7 still doesn't look like a model that can methodically clean a floor in like 15-20 minutes even if you set it on path or edge mode. I'm pretty sure it'll frustrate or amuse you how often it hangs out in some areas and whether it even makes it to other areas 40 minutes later.

Even if it's not efficient, it still cleans more than I would normally clean my home, so this little guy does get used regularly. I do not regret my purchase decision.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote