View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 07:25 PM   #537
dammage79
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_Flames_Fan View Post
Does anyone have a Huawei P30 Pro that used to have a Pixel 2/3 XL or something similar? I'm currently running a Pixel 2 XL and I like it but I'm looking to upgrade, and not sold on the Pixel 4/XL. I've heard that Samsung ui would be a big change. Can anyone comment on the P30 Pro? Thanks friends [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
As a samsung note 10 plus user, the UI is....meh. it is usable. Google assistant is secondary and no option to replace Bixby (Samsungs assistant). Bright side, you can shut Bixby off completely. And you can easily shut samsung internet off too and go to chrome.

My issue with Samsung is they are the worst at trying to force their ecosystem on you. It takes more effort.to use your.phone the way you want but it can be done. And I'll say the one thing Samsung has over google today is Samsung Pay>>>>>google pay.

I've also lately been getting weird laggy and twitchy responses out of the screen. Typing and zooming are weird lately.

As for huawei, still a bit of a risk getting into them. Not sure when or if they'll ever get back in bed with google.

I'd go Pixel 4 xl before anything. And it's really too bad because Huawei was making the best phones for android.
dammage79 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dammage79 For This Useful Post: