View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 12:09 PM   #30
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Back in like 2002-2003, I played Jedi Knight 2 a lot online. One of the things that some people would do would be join a server and just lightsaber duel. The game had three stances - light (blue) medium (yellow) and heavy (red), so there was at least some variety and skill involved. Most of the good players leaned heavily on red but I was more reliant on yellow. Anyway I was generally not the best guy on any given server, but there was one week where I guess I must have been in a zone or playing more than usual because I just obliterated everyone, including people who I could previously never beat. It was fun when people who were expecting to win were just suddenly going "how are you suddenly this good". That's literally my only memory of feeling like I was actually good at a multiplayer video game. For the most part I suck at them. Part of why I don't FPS.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CorsiHockeyLeague For This Useful Post: