View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 11:04 AM   #51
underGRADFlame
Lives In Fear Of Labelling

Exp:

So in February I made the decision to sell my F150 for a few factors, and did a lot of research into PHEV's. I thought it made the most sense for me being my commuting distance and the fact that I wanted the ability to drive distances if needed.

I ended up buying a '18 Ford Fusion Energi (price/availability being the biggest factors, but styling was up there too) and I couldn't be happier with it. Since February I have put on around 12000km's and have filled up 4 times (41L tank). My power has gone up about $17/month over last year. My biggest gripe about the car is the lack of truck space due to the battery but as we do have a family SUV as well its not a big issue. The Energi is definitely not the best at any one thing when it comes to PHEV's, its EV range isn't spectacular but it works great for me and has me really excited about what will be happening soon with EV's and PHEV's.

I'm planning on taking a hard look at the electric F150 when it comes out and after seeing what Ford has done with the Mach E I'm really excited!
underGRADFlame is offline   Reply With Quote