View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:28 PM   #658
carom
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I know this is a Tranmere thread, but I thought I would post this here. I found it kind of funny:

Quote:
Leicester Bee was fleeced of £400 because of ‘that’ penalty miss but he still shook Trotta’s hand. How it took less than 48 hours for him to get his mojo back:
Having spent the last couple of days in a general haze of drunkeness to forget about “THE” penalty miss, I have woken up this morning feeling utterly defiant.
I feel I should apologise to the hundred odd people that I bored to tears on Saturday night in random bars around Waterloo station about Trotta, the penalty miss, and how Brentford were going to screw it up again at Wembley. These random people will have woken up on Sunday morning wondering why some exceedingly drunk man was on the “pull” muttering sentences such as “I’m stunned, in shock”, “the F*lham b*stard did it on purpose”, “I’ll never get over this one”, and “I need a hug, I’m so depressed”. In fairness, this huge black lady took pity on me and embraced be into her rather substantial bosom and I took solace in her ampleness. Bless her for making me feel 1% better on Saturday night.
http://beesotted.co.uk/?p=7549
dear god is he 14?
carom is offline   Reply With Quote