View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 04:28 PM   #18
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayswin View Post
You should get your money back if you are sure to frame the issue as a trust matter of their contractor. Be clear that the trust issue in your eyes lies with AMA as a result and I can't see any way they don't rectify it.

"I paid for AMA because you guys offer the comfort of always getting home and never getting stuck with a huge tow bill. Your contractor went against this comfort you provide and sold me on settling outside of your company in a clear attempt to add more profit to his own company."

AMA's good, but imo you should just highlight the issue on their end and don't allow them to get into a discussion about how you should have known better if that's the way they try to go. Just shut that down and keep pointed on what you paid for, what their entire business is known for and that a company working for them isn't properly representing them.
Trying to blame AMA for a mistake 'you' made. How...entitled. Own it, and ask for their help fixing it would be my suggestion. They'll also definitely want to know about a contractor of theirs is possibly misleading a customer.

But framing the entire thing as their fault...yeah...good plan...

Last edited by WhiteTiger; 10-22-2017 at 05:17 PM.
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteTiger For This Useful Post: