View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #2748
cmyden
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozy_Flame View Post
If anyone is up for a last-minute deal, the flight from Calgary to Sydney, Australia on aircanada.com is only $1566 right now, everything included. That's pretty damn good. I wish they had that deal in January, but that's their peak tourist season, so no dice.

Departures are until Sept. 21. Deal is only up for 5 more days.
I think there might be something a little screwy with their promo (pretty common for Air Canada). It claims there are flights for $1566 after taxes, but when you actually go to choose the eligible dates and try to book, the price usually shows as around $2500 roundtrip after taxes.

$1900ish after tax seems to be the cheapest that's actually bookable. Were you able to find any that were bookable at $1566?

There does look to be fares for $1500ish after tax using a combo of United and Air New Zealand through San Francisco though...

http://www.kayak.com/flights/#/YYC-S...10-17-flexible

^^^ click through to Orbitz.

Flight deals from other cities: Vancouver - Edmonton - Saskatoon - Regina - Winnipeg - Toronto - Montreal - Ottawa - Halifax
cmyden is offline   Reply With Quote