View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 10:38 PM   #62
Pizza
Poster

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzSome View Post
Hughes was schooling Derek Dennis today. I bet Dennis wishes he is still playing for the Stampeders still. Stamps defense are just playing awesome tonight. RB Jerome Messam is just dominating the line right now. I can see him breaking through later in the 2nd half the way he's playing right now. I just hope they don't change their game plan in the half.

I never Duron Carter when he was playing for Alouettes because I thought he was a selfish and just too high on himself. I hated this guy even more now that he is playing for the Riders.

Spying in the CFL??? We never many closed practice in the CFL before until Chris Jones became a head coach. This wanna-be-Belichek is ruining the CFL. He accuses the other team in spying but in truth, he's probably the guilty one. I can't wait for this bozo to get fired by Riders soon and hopefully not see him back in the CFL.
Nay, I hope Chris Jones stays as the HC/GM/VP of the Riders for the duration of that 4 year contract.

Riderville, as though they weren't hated enough, signed super ###### Chris Jones to become the most hated club in CFL history. You couldnt have a more perfect marriage

To see this guy, in all his arrogance and classless antics, lose so many games and continue to trend the losing streak, is such a beautiful sight. Also witnessing the constant dismay and tears from Rider fans is just a satisfying thing to see.

Signing Carter, is just another cherry on top

We're seeing the League's version of the Legion of Doom, with a collection of villians and jerks to form the undisputed most hated team/fanbase in the CFL. Enjoy it while it last, guys
Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote