View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 05:52 PM   #38
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:

Stampeders makes roster moves

Offense:
Only Canadian player got cut on the offensive side which is OL Felix Gacusana. The rest of the released players are all Import players.
Offense:
R Reggie Begelton - he got injured during the pre-season vs BC. I am sure Stamps will give him another chance when he gets healthy.
R AJ Cruz, QB Mitchell Gale, R Kevin Smith, R Jamal Nixon, OL Devonte Danzey, OL Antoine McClain, OL Mike McQueen and RB Jacobi Green.

Defense:
National DL Ben D'Aguilar, National DB Chris Rwabukamba.
International: DL Kingsley Ibeh, DB Tre Jones, DL Jeff Luc, LB Evan McKelvey, DB Joel Ross.

-- Not surprise about Joel Ross as he was terrible against the Eskimos. Ibeh, Luc just couldn't unseat the veteran DLinemen. I would have love to see more of McKelvey though.I like Jacobi Green but Terry Williams totally beat him out of the position. Terry Williams didn't actually made the roster as he was put on Practice Roster.

Practice Roster:
Offense:
National R Julan Lynch and RB Ante Milanovic-Litre,
International: R Marken Michel, OL Justin Renfrow, RB Terry Williams

Defense:
National: DL Michael Kashak.
International: DL Mike Rose, DB Jordan Sefon, DL James Vaughters.

-- Terry Williams will defintely be in the lineup sometime this season. He looks good. Julan Lynch looks good too but to many Canadian receivers to beat.

The following players are returning to university:
R Richard Sindani and DB Adam Laurensse are both going back to University of Calgary. DL Alexandre Gagnoon is going back toUniversite de Sherbrooke.

-- Sindani is going to have a future with the Stamps. He is big, strong and fast.
OzSome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OzSome For This Useful Post: