View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 07:27 PM   #22
bluejays
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperBagger'14 View Post
Managed to score 3 jersey sized shadowboxes from michaels for $70 each, regular $200

Let me know how you find the quality - I was in store a few months ago when it was around $100. The reviews were very mixed - things saying it was not mounting evenly to it falling apart. Sometimes you don't know what to believe, but at $70, it seems like a very good price.

I bought a couple Amazon Echo's (full size, not the Dot) at Best Buy as they included a smart bulb $89 (the bulb is the bonus and the Echo is on sale). Giving them away as presents. For those that don't own an Echo, I'd say it's a must for a budget speaker. Packs a punch for a medium room, and with the price it's a no-brainer. I have the 3rd generation one and it's great, so for an extra $20, to get the well reviewed newest generation, sure.

Also bought a couple Sodastreams to give away. Another must have for those who like carbonated water.

All in all, this years' deals sucked. I guess for a variety of reasons such as import complications as well as home stuff selling well already, there wasn't much of an incentive, but this year was meh. More money in my pocket so I can't complain.
bluejays is online now   Reply With Quote