View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 04:38 PM   #57
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

I have a somewhat personal one. Not sure I'd classify as creepy but certainly raised a few eyebrows in my family.

My biological father died when I was 8. The night he died, one of my moms friends went over to our place to check on things as we were all at the hospital. Our house was at the end of a cul de sac. As she rounded the corner she noticed one of the bedrooms lights switched off (my bedroom) and then the lights in the room next to mine turned on and off shortly after. She entered our house to find no one was home. Actually, as I type this it is pretty crazy....

Anyways....she estimated she arrived at our place sometime shortly after 9PM. My dad died at 9:03PM.

A few days later, my mum, brother and I arrived home and walked into the kitchen and noticed that the light over the kitchen table was rotating. It was one of those old school kitchen lights that was suspended form the ceiling by one of those fabric covered chords so it had a fair bit of play in it. Odd thing was, it wasn't swinging around, it was actually rotating in place, slowly. Absolutely no reason it should have been able to do that even with a window open which there was not as this was during winter. It never happened before and didn't happen again.

I've never been a spiritual person or put any stock into the existence of ghosts but that experience is tough to explain logically.

Last edited by GoinAllTheWay; 01-21-2016 at 04:44 PM.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote