View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 11:10 AM   #2226
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

I finally got into BOTW after starting the game multiple times since launch on the Wiiu and never got far at all. After about 30 hours this week I have 1 beast down and the map uncovered along with a bunch of seeds and shrines. I'm going to do a final push this weekend to at least beat it and see if it can keep my attention longer but i'm surprised I have made it this far as I rarely am able to keep playing a game without switching.

I have to think I would be further along if I actually liked riding the horses but its so bad that I just don't I walk/run everywhere and now with all the towers unlocked can at least fast travel a bunch. Cooking in this game is interesting but the lack of a cookbook drives me crazy but after figuring out the basics its not terrible and I understand why they have such a crappy cooking design. If you could just click cook multiple like many games your food stockpile would be so large that you could just pause/eat and almost never die.

Looking at the map I just recently noticed the hero mode which shows the entire path you took throughout the game and you can even play it and watch where you have gone on the map and when you die (which is often for me for some reason) I hope I can keep up this focus and actually beat some games from my backlog.
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote