View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 03:38 PM   #39
you&me
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
It was actually aimed at Troutman, someone who has a habit of coming into threads of posting fancy images with absolutely zero context.

I agree with most of everything you are saying.

The eating window thing is important I feel. For a lot of people eating after 7PM equals unhealthy foods. Finding a discipline that works for you is important.

If we follow along with IF and some of the people that are heavily researching it (Dr. Jason Fung) it becomes rather obvious that it can make a huge difference in people's lives, while also being a sustainable eating pattern.

Again, I don't necessarily eat different on IF other than being able to fight after 7 PM cravings. I've never been a breakfast person, and I find it easy to not eat in the morning till noon.

Most people who work with a 16:8 pattern tend to have more energy, not bloated, cleaner skin, etc, etc after a couple weeks. It simply works great.
I find this funny, because I've tailored my eating window to end at ~10pm, to specifically allow for evening snacks (and who am I kidding, a glass of wine or cocktail). If I'm a little later one evening, I just start later then next day. Generally, I fast from 10PM - 2PM, but often am busy in the afternoons and find I'm not eating until 3 or even 4PM. I find by skipping breakfast and lunch that it's quite easy to control my caloric intake with having only one formal meal at dinner time.
you&me is offline   Reply With Quote