View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 07:12 AM   #1141
GGG
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizaro86 View Post
One of my wife's close friends called EMS for her elementary age son having chest pain. Diagnosed as arrhythmia, 1 day after second Pfizer dose, with no previous medical history. Medical staff say timing is a coincidence and it won't be reported as a potential vaccine reaction.

My plan of getting our kids second doses took a huge hit - my wife and I are both vaccinated but she was already hesitant about getting it for the kids. They do have their first doses already.
The first thing is that medical advice consistently recommends vaccinating against children. So to go against that advice I think you would want some pretty good evidence of why the general advice does not apply to you.

The first thing I would do is determine if arrhythmia is a side affect of the vaccine for any age group. Next determine the natural occurrence of arrhythmia in the child population. Try to get a feal for the odds of each. But this is a difficult task as if you follow the same logic as above Vaccines cause autism and we know they don’t.

For the first step the UK had a pretty good study that was interesting in that it found the issues with the Moderna vaccine as opposed to the Pfizer.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0

Last edited by GGG; 03-02-2022 at 07:20 AM.
GGG is offline   Reply With Quote