View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 03:02 PM   #911
Buff
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acey View Post
Why only half doses of Moderna? I feel scammed.

I'm at the Lethbridge mass immunization clinic that still hasn't been dismantled. They're using maybe 5% of its capacity. No waiting whatsoever and you hardly have to break stride on your way in through the paperwork station and into a chair with scores of nurses sitting doing nothing.
My wife and I booked for our boosters in Lethbridge but couldn't get an appointment until the 29th at the immunization clinic.

What you describe seems normal. My first shot was busy and maybe 10-15 minutes of waiting in lines. My 2nd shot was super quick. Maybe 2-3 minutes of waiting. For my boys (both 13+) it was even quicker. 30 seconds to wait to register at the computers, and 30 seconds to get seated. My daughter (10) we walked right in, walked right up to a computer to register and walked straight into a seat to get poked.

We also did my son's grade 6 immunizations there as they were missed due to shutting down schools in 2020 and it was smooth flow.

I'm glad it runs so smoothly... well, smoothly for us. There were a few parents who had kids who were scared of the needles and crying/screaming. Kinda comical... but only because it isn't happening to us!
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buff For This Useful Post: