View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 08:53 PM   #1048
Inferno
Franchise Player

Exp:

If you saw a guy with a red Canada shirt the sequence Gargano threw Cole into the boards with the chair that was me. I was also told I was spotted when Riddle came from the crowd.

My seat was hit and miss. At times I saw things good other than pins but other times the guy in front of me or the camera men blocked my view. Those two times I got up close kind of made up for the bad though.

I got to meet Shinsuke and Corbin today. Both were cool but Corbin was more outgoing which is most likely due to English not being Shinsuke’s first language. I got to see how heavy a real title is which was cool.

I would have liked to meet more and may have had I went in smaller lines but Shinsuke was one guy I wanted to meet. I wanted to meet Aleister Black but his line was nuts and I just made Shinsuke’s at the last minute. Corbin’s was the smallest so I went with his. Some woman lost her #### when I was leaving about not meeting Black and demanded free stuff for missing out.

I thought about going tomorrow but I think I’ll pass. Today took a lot out of me standing in line and tomorrow it’s a busy day with a Jays game and then SummerSlam so I think I’ll just try and recover as much as I can in the morning.
Inferno is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inferno For This Useful Post: