Thread: 2019 Formula 1
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 01:25 PM   #792
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

Sooo...another rather poor showing by us all. The moral of that story is don't follow my picks, hahaha.

What a surprise performance by Ferrari. Of course they still managed to kind of screw it up by letting Vettel undercut Leclerc, but they were the class of the field this weekend.

Couple of notes...Btimbit, despite your "awful picks" you did have the best showing of those that got their picks in this race. RatherDashing + GreatWhiteEbola scored better but they missed their picks so I copied their picks from Italy.

3thirty extended his lead, albeit rather slightly. Fuzz got passed by Jayswin for 3rd in a really tight battle.

3thirty also maintains his lead in the most correct picks and remains 3 ahead of Jayswins.

As always, let me know if you see any mistakes.

Spoiler!

Finally...I'm starting to compile a "rules" proposal list for next year. If you have suggestions PM me and I can add them. We can also do an entry fee, say $10 again (max) and if someone gets to a race can grab a trinket or something fun for 2nd/3rd/most correct etc. (same as this year).

Currently have the following: 1) Inverted scoring (pick P10 right, get 1st place points) 2) Can miss 3 weeks max (1st - copy picks latest race, 2nd - last year same race, 3rd time - lowest points that week) 3) Hard cutoff of Friday midnight MST.

Last edited by FLAMESRULE; 09-23-2019 at 01:31 PM.
FLAMESRULE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FLAMESRULE For This Useful Post: