View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 09:34 AM   #13
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hah View Post
I have watched four episodes of the show, but I am not completely committed to it like I was with Band of Brothers. The show focuses on air battles, which can be challenging to follow due to their fast pace. Additionally, I find it difficult to differentiate between the planes and pilots, as they wear masks. However, I do want to become more invested in the show.
You make some good points, but I think I'll fall back on something I said about 'The Pacific.'

This one is going to have to end and require a fairly thorough re-watch in order to get to know the characters and maybe a better feel for the tempo of the show.

I almost feel that releasing one episode a week is actually hurting this show.

And again...I think its important to keep in mind that 'Band of Brothers' is essentially a 'TV Unicorn.'

Its going to take something really, really special to compare to that. Chernobyl, in my opinion, is the only show thats even gotten a sniff.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: