View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 08:03 AM   #15
Ducay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northendzone View Post
no, i am not, but the window in my cube looks out towards Chinook plaza and the entrance by the apple store. i'll be interested to see how many people feel it is a good investment of time to wait in line to get this new phone
Isn't physically available until next week, pre-orders only today. So hopefully no one dumb enough to go wait in line for nothing. Don't think there is anything to wait in line for next week either, as IIRC the first batch will all sold online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
Does Apple offer that financing like they do in the states? If it was similar to a 2 year plan, I would maybe go for it. We switched over to the APEGA wireless plan for my wife's and my phone so only can do BYOP with them.
I don't think they do directly at Apple in Canada - cell phone subsidies are still done a bit differently in Canada. They're moving to the financing option on most providers, but they're still packaging it as part of the various plan tiers. US is similar but more cut and dry on it being financing vs. subsidy repayment, which I think is why Apple is in that space as well.
Ducay is offline   Reply With Quote