View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 08:57 AM   #741
Boblobla
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM ONE View Post
I had the survey emailed to me.

Hockey Canada is inviting a sample of parents, coaches, officials, bench staff, and U15/U18 players to participate in a confidential third-party training needs assessment administered by GlobalLK, and you have been selected to participate!

The survey findings and recommendations will be vital to promote positive behaviours and prioritize physical and mental wellbeing through Hockey Canada training.

Please take 10-15 minutes to complete this voluntary and anonymous survey to let us know about your hockey training needs and preferences. The survey will go live on September 15 and close on September 30.

If you are a parent of a U15/U18 player, we would love to hear from both you and your teen. Please complete the survey separately (on two separate devices!) or together. If you collaborate, just let us know that you did when prompted in the survey.

Please visit our FAQs if you have more questions.

The GlobalLK Team
[www.globallk.com]

I’m a hockey parent and level 2 coach, maybe my odds were higher? I haven’t done it yet but now that I know the questions that are on it I’ll be filling that out.
The only one I had from them was for a training survey. Bummer. I am also a Level 2 coach so it must have been random.
Boblobla is offline   Reply With Quote