Thread: NHL 15 Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 12:34 PM   #25
strombad
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcGold View Post
Just calling it like it is. They weren't voted worst company in the US for nothing.

Calling them great is ridiculous because they objectively are not. They can't even get 10 player online to run lag free. That's not great and smaller teams have produced drastically better games

Why do you even really care? Just don't buy the games!

I really do mean no offense by this, but EA hate often seems like 1st world/childish problems to me. They really do make great games. I put it in my console, turn it on, and enjoy myself. Are there little problems here and there? Sure, but if they were big enough to go on rants about, I'd probably just not buy the games.

I research stuff before I buy it, I don't buy movies, albums, or games I won't like, and I know what to expect. If I want to play a solid hockey game, I'll buy EA NHL. I don't HAVE to buy it, I want to buy it. If video games are your sole interest then maybe you feel like "not buying it" is not an option, but if I hear a game isn't going to be what I want, then it's simple, I don't buy the game. I like Sim City, heard the new one was garbage, so guess what? I didn't buy it, and my life was equally as good as it would've been had I bought it.

All I'm saying is that you complain an awful lot about a company that doesn't owe you anything and doesn't force you to buy anything. You obviously don't like EA, so who are you trying to convince exactly? "just calling it like it is" no, you're just complaining about something for some inexplicable reason. I get the need to be a wet blanket, but the solution for you is incredibly simple.

I love the hockey games, as imperfect as they might be. The FIFA games are better, I know why they're better, I'm cool with that. I just don't understand why you'd see a thread that says "NHL 15" and go in just to complain.
strombad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to strombad For This Useful Post: