View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 12:27 PM   #18
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchlandsselling View Post
Thanks for the running updates. Do you intentionally do every two months or just too busy? What happened to the other way of viewing the list? It was much more user friendly.

With respect to the savings on foreclosures, seems correct that you're not going to see too much of a difference - but we're talking about completely different markets. There were streets littered with foreclosures in the US. With 80 currently that's maybe 0.45 per community. So the comparison is poor.

If and when the number grows and they become a bigger amount of the listing inventory you might start to see bigger discounts. However, those would likely be somewhat matched by non-foreclosure listings until there's just too many which is when you'd see banks liquidating.

We're a LONG way from that though. Which doesn't mean it can't happen. By long I mean long with respect to the size of the inventory vs. time. Things can change fast.
The updates come as time permits, no set schedule. It can look like I have 3 days with little to nothing to do and then I have a full week.
As for the new layout, I have figured out a way to go back to the old system without having any errors on my back end so the next update will be back to the user friendly way.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com