View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #216
Southside
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I guess it'll be Wind. Felt I owed it to myself to check out the other major discount carrier and to be honest, that half price plan promotion had me very interested. So, I checked out the nearest retailer from their website to look into Mobilicity in person. Just so happened it was the neighborhood Superstore. Went there last night, proceeded to the mobile counter and inquired about Mobilicity. They looked at me like I had 3 heads. "We don't sell Mobilicity." I thought that interesting given the Mobilicity website directed me there. They did try to sell me on Virgin or Koodoo, but, I'm not interested in a combo plan costing near or more than double Wind or Mobilicity. They then proceed to trash Wind and Mobilicity has having terrible coverage and told me I might be roaming in many places in the city. This I've been lead to believe is no longer an issue.

So, I checked the Mobilicity website again and found they had a store at Art Central downtown. That was my lunch time mission today. Imagine my surprise when I found absolutely no indication of a Mobilicity or wireless store of any sort there. So, obviously I'm concerned with Mobilicity now. Terrible website management? Appparently. Losing retailers? Apparently. Fly by night? Perhaps. Going under? Perhaps. Thanks for wasting my time Mobilicity.
Southside is offline   Reply With Quote