View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 12:15 PM   #14
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by browna View Post
Wilson has been relying on a third string TE in Hollister for a number of weeks now, and third string RB to keep the ball moving.
I believe you mean 4th string running back. That said he's surprisingly not altogether terrible as long as they don't try to call plays for him as if he were Chris Carson, and at least the Eagles don't have much film to go on?

Anyway,

Pats
Bills (I just have this gut feeling)
Hawks Eagles
Saints

EDIT: Actually, on second thought, I'll take the Eagles. I think Wilson will actually do quite a bit with the meagre tools he has, but it's the defensive side of the ball that will fail Seattle. They're just too permissive as far as the passing game goes, and the Eagles at this stage of the season seem like a team that really needs to be bottled up from the get go. They'll get rolling, get a bit of momentum and confidence, and that'll be the difference, barring a significant turnover differential, and Wentz isn't exactly an INT machine. Not sure how Boston Scott is at protecting the ball, but I'm not sure how Travis Homer is at it either.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno

Last edited by CorsiHockeyLeague; 01-03-2020 at 12:34 PM.
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote