Thread: #Retire14
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 12:03 AM   #129
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary4LIfe View Post
Wow... shaming me? Shame on you for completely missing the mark and changing the intent of my post. What a completely ridiculous summation of my post. This might just be the most ridiculous response I have ever read to one of my posts that goes beyond rationality.

Yes, I have a different take than you, so I must of course not give a damn about a kid (at the time) being totally destroyed. That's the most logical conclusion for you, right? You must have missed the point of wishing a special place in hell for James, and how horrible of an act it was.

Seriously, I might get banned for this, but if this is what you got from my post, then you are a complete imbecile.
What I mostly got from your post was an obvious dislike for Theo and trying to find shallow reasons why his number should not be retired. Instead of focusing on the positive contributions he not only made on the ice as a Flame but also in so many lives of abuse victims with his seminars you chose to focus on the negatives, some of which are pure speculation. Your post would have been better received if you just came out and said I don't like the guy so I personally don't want to see his number retired even though it clearly should be.
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote