Thread: #Retire14
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 10:23 PM   #126
GordonBlue
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary4LIfe View Post
Nobody is discounting what he went through. It was a horrible and unimaginable thing to have to go through, and I hope that there is a special place in hell for James.

However, you simply can't excuse Theo for his behavior either. Heck, I would be more satisfied if the Flames honored Sheldon Kennedy as a Forever a Flame for coming out when he did, encouraging other players to come out at that time, and showing James as the monster for what he was. How many other kids would this monster have destroyed if not for Kennedy at the time? Sheldon Kennedy was a complete hero and trailblazer at the time, and got the whole world talking about it.

I still say you can't honor a player that has been proven to be a terrible team mate and a terrible ambassador for your organization. You just can't do it IMO, especially as he continues his actions against this same organization. I would never expect to be honored by an organization if I have continually been a difficult employee to deal with, and who made life more difficult for my coworkers, regardless of the quality of work I put in.
Nobody is discounting the horrific abuse? U are.
You just don't get it.
I cant believe you just posted what you did after flash walkens post. Difficult employee? Seriously? Shame on you
GordonBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GordonBlue For This Useful Post: