View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 09:13 AM   #70
Bobblehead
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik- View Post
It would depend on how long you played together. It's been two weeks, so if you're forced to reroll a 60, clearly it's not a huge investment in time.

I'm currently leveling a warlock which is a class I never played in Vanilla. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm pretty sure I'll end up rerolling. I've already got a warrior and rogue going on the side.
I've levelling a Priest, Hunter and Warrior. I play whichever I want to do or, if I'm grouping with friends, what we need.

I had a hunter-alt in retail( a mage was my main), but I started WoW in the BC era so this hunter in classic is very different than retail. Levels of loyalty, and I was level 20 before I realized I could actually train my pets the things I learned at the pet trainers. Suddenly the pet training points all made sense. I figured that out while grinding trying to get a ghost sabre in Darkshore (got it on the 4th statue).

I am a bit disappointed I can only get a couple pets - in retail I liked trying to collect the rare pets. But it's still a wholly different mechanic so it is a nice change.
—Daniel J. Boorstin, historian, former Librarian of Congress
"But the Senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity"
—WKRP in Cincinatti
Bobblehead is offline   Reply With Quote