View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 10:52 AM   #659
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty81 View Post
I'm enjoying in this era how the small and mid level teams have been able to use the tv money to keep their talisman players like grealish and zaha. I hope Grealish never leaves Villa.

Although tbf Zaha would have forced a move if arsenal had wanted him instead of Pepe... who is not having the best of days today in particular and the Arsenal decision still puzzles me. 72 million pounds for him looking back is just yikes. And he's 26 this season so its not like he's a u21 either.

This should be an interesting finish with him sent off here combined with Leeds attacking style.
Leeds have been great. They've been putting the boots to Arsenal today but they couldnt hit the broadside of a barn with a howitzer today. They just dont have their shooting boots on.

If Leeds had 1 clinical finisher this game would be over. Granted, Leno has made a couple of beautiful saves too. That guy doesnt get enough credit.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote